I don't care how much you love chocolate

 I don't care how much you love chocolate... you will be disturbed by this.


I saw this scented soap that my sister got me, which I leave on the back of the toilet in the main bathroom, suddenly had a nibble out of it. 

Of course, I ASSumed that one of the boys' cats had caught a scent that seemed like food and tried it out. 

... but no. 

Until I mentioned to the boys that they needed to clean their bathroom, and try not to let the girls (their cats) in there, so they didn't nibble on the soap again. 

WELL, my younger son looked a bit sheepish and admitted that HE was the one who had nibbled on the soap, because he thought it was candy.

WHAT!?!?!?

He had an IQ test through school, he's around 130, so I lost it... laughed my bottom off.

Like, who eats soap? who eats something in the bathroom? No matter how good it smells (by comparison?)?

Maybe food shaped soap should be cut from my decor. I should get poo shaped soap (wow, they actually make that!) instead.

Comments